You've come across the shopping service/personal sales journal of akogare.
1. I am located in Japan. Therefore I believe it is easiest and most accurate to state prices and shipping in Yen. However, since my Paypal account is connected not to my Japanese but my European bank account, the final price will be converted into € and I require payment to be made in that currency . I apologise for any inconvenience and/or confusion this may cause, but Paypal in Japan is completely useless. Which brings me to rule #2...
2. I accept paypal only. Buyer must bear paypal fees.
3. The final price is calculated as follows:
Item price + shipping in JPY → conversion to EUR → EUR price + paypal fees → final price
4. I am not responsible for lost packages unless you choose insured shipping and are willing to pay the accompanying costs.
5. Once a transaction is finalized, please pay in a timely manner, i.e. within a week unless we agreed otherwise.
6. I put things on hold for up to one week for you. However, if you choose to opt out of the deal after that, I won't reserve items for you again.
7. You must agree to these rules to do business with me.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either by commenting to any of the entries here or via email: akogaresgz at yahoo.co.jp